Wednesday, June 06, 2007

somehow although tomorrow's my wisdom tooth surgery i feel this sense of peace inside; not exactly freaking out or screaming my blasted head off unlike the promos last year. what a difference a year makes. not going to preach or what but really i think it's God.

maybe it's the music.

i'm just so into the blues now. listening to lovely ladies singing the blues and jazz somehow has this beautiful enchanting effect. i'm pretty sure jiejun's raising her eyebrows now. just had that random imagination. and so with all these mellow singing, my mind's running wild again and bringing me back to those memories again. focus on the present boy, that was that.
it's over.
well i've got tomorrow to look forward to.

goodness, i'm actually looking forward to having my hard-grown wisdom tooth extracted and cut out. i'm thinking, since i mentioned jiejun just now, i should mention marie as well. well, just wondering- marie would probably exclaim

"if they remove my wisdom tooth,
i'll be less clever right?"

spot on.
bimbo.

No comments: