Monday, June 11, 2007

i bet this will get all the girls talking
and comparing.

i think i'm fat.
seriously.
or at least getting fat.

see i'm so sure the girls are all wondering what in the world is this skinny fella talking about, but really i think i am getting fat. and i only started noticing it when i was walking back to my aunt's place. i lifted up my singlet and was absolutely flabbergasted to see this belly protruding out from nowhere exactly. as i had a bit to eat before i went out, i was trying to comfort myself with the thought that maybe i was just full from the meal, that's why my belly was bulging out. and so, i started hopping on my toes and lo and behold, what did you know, the belly bounced up and down with the motion.

i am right now,
so convinced i'm going fat.

but hey you listen up. i was forced! or at least, situations forced me to be fat! *Lesson #1: stop blaming your situations. but i'm not! it's the absolute truth. the last time i ran was on tuesday and that was a remarkable 7km run i did and soon two days after that was my wisdom tooth extraction otherwise known as day surgery day. extracted it out and stitched up the incisions i obviously had to rest and not overexert myself lest the stitches open up and well done darren, blood comes out and yippeee, we start the stitching all over again. dang.

and what a difference one week makes
to my once toned abs.

don't laugh. it was once toned, not hard abs as in a six-pack or eight-pack or ten-pack or twelve-pack or x-pack where x is a random integer greater than twelve. then again imagine a person with a hundred-pack, man that will be so *eyesgoblinkblink*. ewww. so i really need to run and burn off all that calories and fats and what else have i there. what a sight! i don't have to do pull ups or sit ups, i just want to run.

but i shall leave that till
my stitches are gone.

and that's NOT procrastination.

No comments: