Thursday, June 14, 2007

my mind was all in a twirl
all thanks to you.

this may actually excite you; even encourage you, but i'm actually slimming down. yes darling you heard that right. i'm slimming down- that blubber round my waist is decreasing even as we speak although i have no idea whether that is entirely true, but nevertheless, its leaner. well at least it stopped bouncing about my belly button so that is an improvement. and what can be a better way to celebrate the joy of slimming down than to have a eight course feast in my name.

well done, darren.
all that hard work- GAH

but who cares? relatives came together to have a farewell dinner for me so i was more concerned about having a great time with my relatives than the food really. then again it cannot be considered as a farewell dinner, well at least not in totality, simply because the same people will meet again at my aunt's place this sunday to celebrate fathers' day. but nonetheless, thank God for the food.

it was just good.

the same cannot be same for the news i received this morning when i went back to the hospital to remove my stitches. i complained to the doctor regarding headaches around the errr... head, and then she started asking me whether i've been working on some projects and i said no so she said maybe it could be your wound. you see, my wound as found by her and to quote her, is "still tender" and that's a lovely sign of mild infection.

damnit-
- a syringe and a needle
with a hole.

that was the most thoughtful farewell gift they could give to a patient who had undergone more than twenty injections to his gums. but get this, it's meant to help me spray those trapped food stuck in my gums out. how innovative and thoughtful. but since mere rinsing won't help, spraying supposedly does.

and it's a fun activity
really.

on another note,
i should just focus
on the things ahead.

jennifer said it before
and she says it best.
there's no way i'm leaving
without you; staying right
where i am.
that's my stand.

darling, the question now is
what's yours?

No comments: