Sunday, June 24, 2007

guess what? when i came to the blogger homepage, i was greeted by an all chinese page and mind you it's not just chinese, it's traditional chinese. yes you saw that right, TRADITIONAL CHINESE. thank goodness i know my way around the webpage, if not you will hear or see nothing from me for this few months or so.

have been here for about three days already and considering the fact that i arrived on a friday night and the next day was going to be a non-working day, i have been basically slacking around and sleeping in bunk not doing much but watch tv and fiddle with my laptop and oh yes, charge my handphone.

for some of you who still dunno,
i'm in taiwan now.
and you still can call me on my mobile
but its only used for emergency use.
otherwise, email me or something.

my upperstudy's going back this saturday and that means i only have this week to learn as much from him. then looking back at the schedules, we all have a summer tour in hualian, which is in taiwan if you (i'm referring to marie or mayber caroline) were just wondering, this coming week beginning from tuesday and ending on friday. and then, he leaves on saturday. which means to say i only have got tomorrow to learn from him. like wth. well done. but he's basically taught me everything already and now its just practice time!

his ending marks my beginning

but i'm rather settled down already, i mean the people here are all nice and friendly people and yea its well, nice to be here. must say its a really homely environment here. went shopping yesterday afternoon through the night and now at one of the staff's houses using the laptop. chinese speaking everywhere and you hardly hear an english word. and for those of you who think i can't speak chinese, i can hor. chinese got b4 for ao levels la. *roll eyes*

sam, you're right.
it's a load off my mind.

missing all you people back home,
really i am.

No comments: