Friday, December 07, 2007

it only just recently dawned upon me that today is a friday and it's december already. winter is literally here in taiwan but my heart is still warm from the smiles taken with me at the airport. it's been a seemingly long while here, 5 months and counting, but looking back now it doesn't seem that long really. a flutter of an eye, that was what it seemed to be. i've got another 9 more months to go, that is if i do extend which is highly likely, and estimate myself to be backfor good only in mid-september or beginning of october. in the process of planning ahead, i'm currently looking forward to my mid-term home leave in december; to see all you wonderful people back home. still, i'm still trying to believe that today's a friday on a wintery cool december night.

No comments: