Monday, October 01, 2007

this is going to sound gay,
but i miss daniel.

you guys back home really have no idea what just one word from you means. it not only reassures us, or at least me, that the people whom i've left back home are not only safe but blessed as well. it reaffirms my position here in this foreign land that i am after all one who is here for a brief stay, neither a citizen nor a permanent resident. it is then justified to say how much i miss you fellas back home whenever you talk to me online, on the phone, or through whatever means that is available to you. you know at times, the silence from you can really drive me nuts and if not being able to see you is bad enough, tell me about not talking to you. everytime we connect, memories of yesterday unrestrainedly come flooding back.

but i do wish that every conversation
we have today be a memory for the future.

i miss all of you back home,
and i look forward to your arrival.
*beams*

No comments: