Wednesday, June 01, 2005

totally slacked

bah! thot i could accomplish wat i wanted to do today- study physics and maths. in the end, only managed to finish physics. chem was done in the morn, but that's not really counted cause it was supposed to be done yesterday. seems like i'll be pushing my schedule by one subject down. bah! have been slacking too much. was watching x-men evolution on cartoon network this afternoon. man, i miss my childhood days when i can just sit down and watch my fav cartooons like teenage mutant ninja turtles without giving a damn care about wat's going on around me. now with the a-levels beckoning nxt year, i carnt seem to put down my books for a few minutes of enjoyment. arghx.

Ms Universe was on tonight. didn't watch at all- went out to play pool with bryan and elias. again, i know. watched star wars for the second time. again, i know. darn, i've been doing a lot of redundancies these few days. haha. heck. it was great fun playing with them. hahaha. all those damn nice shots, eh eh- elias quite the pro wan neh. that bra also. hahaha. only i like some beginner . hahaha. eating some humble pie, it sure taste good. back to Ms Universe.

behind that mask,
i hide myself.
i conceal my thoughts,
my personality
i am not i.

my mouth speaks
a dozen words,
but deep down
i speaketh of thousands
free me.

people love me for
cliche reasons that even
the dumbest would know...
they don't know me
i don't know me.

No comments: