Monday, June 20, 2005

back at the airport.

hmmm. so i'm back at the airport studying my ass off this whole week i figured i'll be studying here this whole wek for basically 2 reasons: 1- intensive studying is so no longer an option, its mandatory. considering that the exams're just next week. arghs. 2- my relationship with my mum took for a worse turn. she started to scream at me yesterday because i didn't pick up her phone call during choir prac [my phone was at its silent mode] and also for not going back to my aunt's place for dinner. stupid reason to scream at me. well too bad. i'm not gng home this week lahx. or at least the times i go home will be the times she's not at home.

so that sorta means i'll be studying at the aiprort through the night everyday this week, so darn exciting!

heh.
damn. i miss you dsa guys! ahahah.
:)

No comments: