Wednesday, June 08, 2005

studying in choir room

went to school this morning actually supposed to play squash with rayner, but then right, no rackets. aiyah, then my dear childhood friend told me got. ahhaha. reach the room, he told me can only find tennis rackets. hahaha. nvm lahx. newae, when we wanted to play, there were already people playing at the courts. ahhaha. so nvm lahx. another time lahx.

hmmm. jeremy gan and dan came over to vjc to hand up their dsa stuff. ahahha. didn't expect them to come down. totally cannot study lahx, when they came. ahhah. btu then again right, if you think about it, its not an everyday thing that you can meet them and really enjoy their presence as year 0. hahaha. reminds me of my years in vs, hahaha. for 3yrs as a senior. still am, and yes i'm proud of being a vs-victorian. yaaaaaaaay! hahaha.

i have learnt one thing
although unlike poles
attract one another
it will not last.

damn, i miss you badly.

No comments: