Tuesday, June 14, 2005

`moving out thots

some events that has happened to me has somehow made me think of a lot of things. stuff that i should have thought of a long time ago. stuff that i knew about, but had not a single ball to voice it out. maybe that's the prime reason why i get into trouble with my family and relatives all the time.

quarrelled with my mum, i think it was last week. now, i didn't want to sorta state it in my blog, but you know wat- isn't that the reason why i even have a blog. i mean a blog's for you to pen down all your thoughts and emotions right? no point hiding it anyway. haix. back to the topic. actually i didn't quarrel with her. she just left the house in a fury just like that, and mind you, it was after her trip to malaysia. so i sorta survived without her for like 5days? so her leaving sorta had little impact on me. well, everything's alright now. i mean she's back, but still... i dun talk to her. i mean i hardly talk to my parents anyway.

that's besides the point. point is, this morning, i came home at like 11am, after spending the night at dan's place. no bus back home to pasir ris, so had to make do at his place. well dan, if ya reading this: thanx! anyway, came home, washed the clothes, cleaned up after the dog, blasted the music on the house speakers and suddenly had this thought that if i stayed by myself, i would probably and most likely survive. that's wat made me think throughout this day.

i don't know, but this house sorta has lost its significance? i mean i feel at home, when no one's at home. i can do whatever i want [of course with the limitations lahx], like blast the music, watch tv yadayadayada. yepps. this house to me, its like just a place for me to sleep? i come home late at night, leaving home early in the morn, i don't study at home, i don't do a lot of things at home. bah. i really don't know.

so i feel my reason is justified. well personally justified. how can i convince my parents then. i mean if i wanna move to like tampines, and i tell them, they'll tell me might as well stay at pasir ris right? so i must find a good spot first, then can at least tell my parents taht by staying at that place, it'll be nearer to school and all that stuff. yepps. then i was thinking of asking my aunts when are they moving out of the marine parade home. if they do, i'll probably ask them not to sell the house, then let me stay there. yea. i mean, with a bit of furnishing, i think it'll be quite a swell place to stay in. heh.

arghx. i don't know.
no one's home now anyway.

No comments: