Friday, September 04, 2009

finally, the long run and the wait is over.

it started on a sunday afternoon and ended this morning, 2.30am to be exact. on hindsight now, i realised how insane the schedule had been for me. sleeping at around 2am every night/morning and waking up the next day at 8 was not an easy task. no, definitely not. many times i had to overcome my fatigue to literally drag my feet out of bed and then gravity does the work of getting my thin heavy body out from the sheets. come to think of it despite the fatigue in the morning, i always tend to end the day with at least some strength. i can only ascribe this gift of strength to the Lord who has so freely given it to me. indeed, He has been found faithful in my circumstances. i listened to 'Unfailing God' by New Life Worship and couldn't help but be amazed at the truth of it all. that the Lord does not fail us even in times of our desperation and need.

honestly speaking, i don't even know whether i'm making sense in that paragraph. the lack of sleep is getting to my eyes and head. but i need to study. i have to study. it's not a choice, it's a responsibility.

"You are unfailing God
Your love's unending
and Your Word is eternal-
firm in the heavens it stands"

No comments: