Tuesday, January 01, 2008

yet will i praise thee,
i lift my hands and sing
yet will i praise thee,
i will bow before the king
and praise thee
give to you my everything
i lift up my hands and sing
yet will i praise thee.

oh well, 2007 just passed as the second hand edged closer to twelve and soon enough we find ourselves entering into a new year of our lives. looking back a year ago, i was still wondering how in the world today would be like, how i would even survive national service; for that matter, how i would even survive bmt in tekong, which at that point of time loomed over me. one year later, i not only survived bmt and half of national service, i've survived almost half of my posting term in taiwan. nevertheless this year has been one hell of an emotional rollercoaster for me, feeling things that somehow seems to pertain more to the adult realm rather than the adolescents' one. still above all this, there were lessons learnt and it is these lessons that will stay with me forever. no matter how cliche that even sounded, it is true. so for all of these that has happened to me, i give God thanks and all the praise that He's worthy of because really without Him, gosh. i wouldn't even want to imagine how downright sucky my life can actually get.
.
THANK YOU GOD, FOR 2007.

No comments: