Saturday, May 26, 2007

gimme a microphone now,
and i will scream into it.

frankly, who wouldn't? expecially when you checked your nus application outcome online and realised that you've been accepted but into the real estate course. now you tell me whether you would scream and moan and wail and throw your hands in the air- not forgetting to wave it around frantically, break into a wild hysteria and possibly cry your eyes away the drain.

seriously, that's that for me.

my choice has been confirmed for me. ntu is definitely the place i'm going, well at least locally. will apply for aussie and hong kong universities next year but that's subject to the condition that i get some scholarship somewhere.

but there's another thought lingering at the back of my mind.

` maybe i should just sign on with the army,
and possibly spend the rest of my life in taiwan.
possible?

definitely.

No comments: