Wednesday, May 23, 2007

BEEF ME UP.

not sure whether i'm going paranoid about my health, but i have this sudden urge to exercise urgently. since my days in tekong, i haven't really ran at a consistent pace over a long distance over a long period of time.

and so, i made up for it.

call it making myself feel better, but i just ran roughly 5km after coming home from camp. well i ran it under half an hour, which i must say is quite alright, considering the fact that i have not run such a long distance at a constant pace since the longest time. but what i really find most accomplishing about today's run was the fact that as i ran the full distance, i realised how much stronger my mental state has been. in the past i would normally start slowing down by the second round, that or i would stop at the end of that stated round. but during today's run, i not only did not stop after two rounds but also ran at the most consistent pace by far yet.

well done, darren.

on another note, i went for my medical and dental check-ups during the day and thank God, passed all of them. this also somewhat further confirms by trip up north. but although i cleared both reports, i somewhat was given 'conditional' clearance for my dental report and the reason being that i have yet to extract my wisdom teeth.

my god, i have FOUR not extracted.

and so, i have to extract all of them by the time i fly and if you do know when i depart that would mean that i would have to get rid of all of them within a short time frame of probably less than 1 month. and further considering that i have got seven days off before i depart, i definitely do not want the pain to affect my pre-departure mood. so i suppose, you'll see me not eating much these few weeks. first appointment is at alexandria hospital next monday.

you see, the great urgency.

on another note, you must be practising really hard for your upcoming concert on friday. and i wish you all the best for your all your pre-concert preparations. i'm sure it'll be a blast. as a friend, i'll be there to give you my utmost support. so i'll see you this friday then? yea, i definitely will.

my mum went dinner without me.
PANG-SEH :)

No comments: