Wednesday, July 27, 2005

still trying to forget.

to dan my bro and the cat high choir peeps: WELCOME BACK! hahaha.. sorry couldn't pick you guys up and stuff, cause it was really really late and the next day we had some choral presentation, so yea forgive me yea? hahaha..

hmm. things have changed. i dunnoe. its been really confusing but thank God, talking to liangi thru writing during chinese lesson helped me makemy final decision. actually i dun think many know of my situation- so i guess this post is only for the exclusive who knows bout it. hmm... i realised it's my hypothesis that the first is coming back to me, and its aparent that the second wants a break. so yea- i've thus decided to forget about it totally.

point is; i said this statement for the past dunnoe how many days le. but it has always been reappearing in my mind, the recollections of memories from both experiences have been really really coming back to me. of course not to the extent taht my whole entire being is affected, just disappointed i guess. oh u know wat? last night i turned on the love songs cd, then i sorta slept through it. hahaha. this morning i had the crazy idea that i cried myself to sleep at the table- wat a thought. but yesterday- it all came back. everything. yepps. so maybe i cried, maybe i didn't. fact is i just slept. hahaha.

college day tml. wow. time flies. hahaha.
[ i d u n n o w h y i j u s t s a i d t h a t ]

to dan: get ur phone fast! hahaha. :)

No comments: