Tuesday, July 12, 2005

reminiscing.

wooohoo! the wasbe event is finally over! so thankful. all the tung and the tak-s of sang nila. heh. the whole thing was fun on the whole, getting all 3 choirs all pretty much acquainted with one another, and yeah, we sorta learnt a lot more techniques and stuff. yepps. THANKS MR GOH! :)

hmmm... havent been up here for a damn long time le. i guess there's really been too much things happening around me. too much for me to handle. but yet it is at this times taht i forget about sharing and giving all my burdens to God, but rather hold back all taht breaking my heart back. its been such a tough time. but thank God, gave Him all my burdens. i really feel so much more at peace now. seriously. yepps. so i'm pretty alright. yepps. but if you're still intetrested to find out- yeah i was concerned about the dsa thing as well as her [if you're reading this, please read on.. there's something i need to say] yeah. so i guess its these 2 things taht's been really tying me down at that time. now: i'm alright.

to dsa brothers [cathigh-brudders]: read this with the idea taht a friend and a brother is talking and not as a vjchoir student talking to ya. errrs. all i wanna say is do your best, wherever you go, whatever decision you make, rest accured taht your bro here will support you 2 all the way. of course as a vjchoir senior to you, i'll be disappointed. but i figured if i felt and think that way, it'd be so selfish of me. yepps. so yeah- do your best, make the right choices, some of the choir ppl and i will be praying for ya along the way. yepps. :) keep smiling.

to my dearies: its been a tough time hiding so much from you. all the different and mixed thoughts and feelings taht came along the way while we were in that 'i dunnoe wat's happening to us' preiod. yepps. but i respect your decision, and yepps., i'd support it. whether or not we get back in the coming years, well that'll be a different issue altogether, but for now: err. i'm sorry.

Dear God: please take this 2 issues from me. i don't this to tie me down, causing my life to be sluggish and unproductive for you. let me be a vessel for you. please God, i thank you for all that you've done for me in the past month and days of 'torment' right now, i give it all to you. take it, and i know that its safe and well taken care of cause its in the hands and the arms of the almighty God. i know that everything will turn out alright in the end, it will according to your will and divine plan for us all. AMEN.

No comments: