Thursday, October 01, 2009

I know I should really be sleeping, but I had to blog about this.

Today, for the first time ever (I believe), all 8 leaders were present for dinner! I must commend everyone for taking time off their busy schedules to make it for this dinner. (I sound like I'm the DL - sorry Greg - but hey I'm just simply thrilled to see everybody present at the table) It's not like common at all for us to gather in this manner, I mean even support group has a relatively poorer attendance rate compared to tonight's dinner turnout. So, well done ya'll.

On a seperate note, I decided to walk from the interchange back home. And as always, I started to talk to myself. I'm strange I know, but paradoxically I think by doing so I keep myself level-headed, perhaps even sane. Things started to fall into its rightful places and priorities were both strengthened and fixated. I know where I should stand on certain issues, and I now have the faith to believe that God will see me through.

I never thought much about where our journey will lead us to, and after tonight I realise I shouldn't even be thinking about it. We're just partners, distinctly seperated, walking down the same road, enjoying each other's company. I don't want to know, neither do I need to know where and when that road will take us to. But what I do know is that such company is hard to come by and I hope you'd treasure it as much as I do. We are after all, two (happy?) partners whose journeys have seemed to cross and perhaps merge.

With that, I shall end here and go straight to bed.

No comments: