Thursday, April 03, 2008

i realised i've been getting a lot of unknown cuts recently and i only find them out during the shower when a sudden part of my skin, most of the time my hand, burns in cool running water and a quick look will have that new cut be discovered. thing is, i don't even realise i sustained that cut most of the time. even if i hit myself against something, i don't really stop and do a full body check of any new cuts or bruises. life goes on. i very recently stabbed my middle finger with the end of the metal ruler and goodness, it bled. two alcohol wipes, a quick run under water and then a nice plaster over it had it all taken care of and now there's a cute little hole there where the end of the ruler found its place there just a few days ago. i need to take better care of myself- for the sake of myself, and who knows, the person waiting for me at the altar?

No comments: