Friday, March 14, 2008

i just very recently had a craving for love songs and soon realised that, that feeling of destitute and hopelessness somehow doesn't seem to be crawling back every time i hear the melodies through the headphones. i doubt it is the headphones right? *BLONDE ME* but i guess this is good. i mean this was one of the things that i wanted to achieve, and was also by itself a reason for my agreeing to coming up here. yea, i suceeded.
-------------------------------------------------------
So excuse me forgetting but these things I do
You see I've forgotten if they're green or they're blue
Anyway the thing is what I really mean
Yours are the sweetest eyes I've ever seen
And you can tell everybody this is your song
It may be quite simple but now that it's done
I hope you don't mind
I hope you don't mind that I put down in words
How wonderful life is while you're in the world
-------------------------------------------------------
But I don't care what they say,
I'm in love with you,
They try to pull me away,
But they don't know the truth,
My hearts crippled by the vein that I keep on closing.
You cut me open and I,
Keep bleeding, keep keep bleeding love,
I keep bleeding, I keep keep bleeding love,
Keep bleeding, keep keep bleeding love
You cut me open.

No comments: