Saturday, September 15, 2007

someone's on a date today
someone asked me about mine

fact is, i don't have one. but he didn't believe me. nope not a single bit did he believe me until i told him of my situation, rather my present location to be more precise. and then he understood. he's always saying the nicest things that ears would beg to hear, but i'm still going to leave this issue to the Lord and pray for the best. but for the next couple of years i shall remain a bachelor. so for these few years of singlehood i'm going to make these days so exciting that till the day i've found a partner i can always look back and lament excessively of the freedom lost.

someone's flying off again
someone asked me when i'll be back.

fact is, i do want to join the carrier. but whether or not the Lord aids me in this, that's largely up to him but i do pray that i get the job. heck the politics and heck the tiresome nature of it, flying is what i love and flying is what i intend to do. at least for that few years until they reject the old ducks. as for when i will ever get the chance to ride in the carrier again, we shall see; though i hope it's soon. but ride in a foreign carrier i will soon. the latest would be april next year but if al goes well, i do hope it does, i may be back earlier. as to the actual dates that i will return i shall keep mum for now, so don't be too wildy surprised to be standing next to you just like how we used to in our yesteryears.

sipping on my mango crushed ice with mild-blended mango bits on top in this cafe, it's nice to reminscence on the things that i have left behind and by doing so it has only made me realised where home is and what home holds for me. the things that the Lord has blessed me with has only been made apparent in the light of all that has happened.

in the taiwan light
do i now see the singaporean in me.

No comments: