Friday, September 21, 2007

my blog died for a few days
but thank God it's revived again.

havent been online these few days due to the numerous outfields and details i have been going for the past few days and it's made something foreign, such as sleeping at 2300h every night, so common suddenly. frankly, it's a miracle i'm even online right now considering that i have yet another detail out to the airport at 0630h tomorrow morning.

well one good news though, the specs are going real soon and while that may sound like good news to my military ears it doesn't mean well for my personal self. cause that would mean that my bmt mates here are going home already. and that means sad goodbyes- LOL.

then again,
THE CADETS ARE COMING
and that means more friends arriving
along with more work and nonsense.

debbo sent me an email and it's really heartening to see that she's adapting well, at least to my perception, to the new environment there. but there was one thing that she said that i felt closely related to- and if she allows, she better, me to quote:

"You have no idea how reassuring
hearing from some of you can be."

No comments: