Friday, August 10, 2007

SAI LA

i'm currently down with the virus that apparently has infected quite a number of people. AM TERRIBLY SORRY TO THE PEOPLE I HAVE INFECTED, IT REALLY WASN'T INTENTIONAL. i mean if you know anything about trojan viruses and its equivalent, you would know how quick it can pass on and cause that widespread damage.
.
screw it.

trying so hard to find a cure and the fact that i'm thousands of miles away from the land which speaks predominantly english- i do mean singapore not the states or anywhere else, doesn't really help in saving me the trouble of finding the cure online.

RAR,

i really really need to scream. this laptop is like the only personal thing that i can use to get myself attached to the rest of the world and now this. i need a miracle. a technical miracle. but first let me scream.

please lend me your ears.

No comments: