Sunday, August 12, 2007

all this stemmed from
a failed pictorial insertion.

as such, i went blogskin hunting and found myself a decent looking, not to mention bright, orange-clad skin for my blog. only to be dismayed by my deep sentiments i had for my current old black. somehow or rather i still like how the white stands out from the black and how it all remains to be that stark.

a good representation of
the facts of life.

so then i decided against changing it and instead added on a new archive segment so that i can always refer back to my lovely typography of white against black. oh please, don't give me that look. if you know me as a bloggerman i just refuse to type in an entry that shouts out to the world about my mundane life, nonono absolutely not. i just refuse to. so what you see up here are just several facets of my life that i wish to put up for display to the rest of the cyber-community for whatever they purpose they read or use it for, i'm not at all concerned.

my blog is me.
HA, and that's that.

No comments: