Thursday, June 22, 2006

` a prayer of thanks for seventeenth

Deep within the wells of my soul
let this prayer reach up to your throne;
These words are full of thanks
for truly O Lord, i am completely blessed.

This past one year of living seventeenth
have made me learn special things;
Things that make me grow in truth
but more importantly, more in you.

You have seen past all my faults
my sins, my pain and my distraughts.
Pulling me through in the end
O my God, how now i understand.

For Your unfailing love has seen me through
and showered me with blessings,oh so true;
What more can i say that will explain how i feel
for this love i receive is just so surreal.

So here it goes, in the best i know how
thank you God for sustaining me till now;
May my years be blessed and better ahead
as i serve you and bless you, all of my days.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY
FOREVER AND EVER
AMEN

No comments: