Friday, June 23, 2006

]finally eighteen / and on this special day. . .

oh my, wat a day today
spending it with 4b as time swept away
a dinner spent and a pool game played
with this brotherhood, what more can i say?

this day spent with you guys have truly been
a special time of love and reminiscing
all the moments shared yesterday and today
will be kept deep in my heart, always.

and a BIG shout out to all those out there
who have sent me wishes from everywhere
it has descended upon my phone
and i sincerely thank you for your love untold.

so let these words be like a heartfelt letter
because my love for you guys out there burns forever
so as i end it off with my name to the left aligned
just beneath it, with my heart i sincerely sign.

-woohfd

a special thanks to nicholas ting, daniel thong, sue lynn, yawen, shuwei (at exactly 12am!), liangi, stephanie, reyneth (who has been secretly spying on my sex life), joseph, chin chong, zihua, chiew shan, huping, my lovely second aunt on my dad's side, daniel lee (who jsut came back after rowing some sampan), bryan (who has been encouraging me to get some booze- and for the unknowing, it means alcohol), zhou chu, janice, alicia, bernice, yizha, mark (who forgot bout it last night when i was out with him studying), mum, aunt jessie huin, grandma, jian hao, zara, beatrice, amanda, aunt pauline from my mum's side, ching kai (i suspect yawen reminded him, but hey i trust he remembered, although.. ), sean lim, charlene, lynn, annabella, zuo yi, gerald mursjid, dad (both sent me mms; is that supposed to be more specially known? hmmm) and all those who have wished me in one way or another.
also a big shout out and really heartfelt thanks to bryan (for suppering with me), reyneth (for his madness and retarditcity), shen yean (ahhhh. POTATO!), sean lim (what more can i say?), yapchow (for the siao stuff displayed on the pool table) and liangi (for planning the entire dinner and gathering). thanks guys for spending this special night with me. it was heartwarming to see you guys all coming back for me. haha. i'm becoming bhb already. but can't help it- good looking wat?

haha.

No comments: