Tuesday, August 30, 2005

pushing myself is a push itself

i must admit that these 2 days of school really needed a great push of myself. since sunday after chorale's concert, i didn't want to go back to school on monday. dreading it because i had chem mock spa skill A of which i didn't study for, it was so darn obvious i had to resort to several of my ancient havent-been-touched-for-a-long-time tricks of Sec 2 to help me along. woah- the feeling was as if i was living in the war times, where someone is watching every single move you make. scary eh? hahaha.

just coming to school was a drag.
it was just bad.

wanna noe something new? i'm back at pasir ris to blog this entry. not that everything here has returned to normal, but rather this place just serves to be an alternative home for me. so now i rotate around 2 homes, one at marine parade, the other at pasir ris. hahaha. the reason why i came back tonight was because i wanted to get my levi jeans- going out tml mahx. hahha. so must wear nice nice. damn, i sound naggy.

now that they are talking to me, i don't want to respond. i can't be bothered. not that i'm being petty over ancient issues, but as i blogged before, the incident of my falling sick was the last straw, i cannot take it lahx. really. and now that they are trying to talk to me, well... i find it so fake. not that i dun want them to talk to me, but the point is: bah! i dunnoe. actually the point is that they lost my trust, my faith, my belief that they would change. they went out at 10pm dunnoe for wat, didn't tell me the reason, jut left the house telling me only that they were going out. well, heck. carnt be bothered. they just came back, again without saying anything to me. except for my dad who asked me whether i needed to go to school tml. i couldn't be the least bothered about it, so just gave one word answers. settled. my mum comes and asks the SAME question. tell me about being fake. i didn't respond at all.

to resolve things here, i tell you the truth.
i don't think it will ever happen.
i've done what i could.
not yet a burden or a liability
more of an irritant.

sorry. i just needed to blog about this whole shit again.

No comments: