Tuesday, June 07, 2011

It's odd when you know you've got things in your mind that you need to pray, tell and share but when you come to the platform to do so, your mind's a blank. I won't try to find those thoughts, however disparate and far they may seem to be right now; for all you know, they'd come running back into my dense head after I'm done with this entry. Suffice to say, I've been having this constant headache for the past few nights already and like a door to the world of wild emotions, it's unfortunately left opened. Thank God He has made my emotions stable these past few months, no longer tossed to and fro with the 'made-up realities' of life. Thank God for the opportunities to speak into new lives. Thank God for loving me and giving me new breath and life to live. Thank God for God.

No comments: