Thursday, April 14, 2011

As I walked up the hill this afternoon, I could not help but notice a strange sight in the distance. There it was in the distant sky, a dark cloud forming over the port's cranes and containers. The cloud quickly moved towards me, then above me; and right there I saw it collide with the white clouds. And then I realised that like mother nature's odd behaviour in the skies, my emotions and thoughts were scattered in my emotional sphere. To make matters worse, that sphere slowly drifted away from my rational, logical sphere.

I don't want to care.

I don't want to think anymore.

I really can't be bothered anymore.

I'm just irritated with this whole shit.

I'm not unapologetic.

I know it was a slip.

I know who I'm speaking to.

I want to be real.

I also don't want to lose standards.

But do I need to be penalised like that?

Is it that BIG A DEAL?

SCREW IT LA.

No comments: