Thursday, July 12, 2007

watching that show made me feel

bad.

no, worse.

it was a show that dealt with how this woman dealt with containing her desires even though she was a fiancee already. but throughout the various scenes there were small short clippets of her 'angel' talking in her head. it was an 'angel' that talked about her feelings and her thoughts, is that still considered to be an angel. sounds more like a talking feeling thingy to me.

whatever it is, somehow or rather that show made me see a lot of myself in it. not the controlling of desires part for goodness sake but more of the feelings that the characters go through. i don't really know how to explain it but what i do know is that i feel somewhat the same after watching that show. dunno what and dunno how to explain.

maybe it just reminded me
of things i should not be reminded of.
maybe it's a sign
though i hope not.

i seriously do hope it just merely touched my heart

No comments: