Monday, April 30, 2007

after all that has happened i guess we can never go back to where we first begun, let alone be together.

even though i wanted it to be
so much.

but as they all say, this just ain't about me. and i suppose that this would and will always be a figment of your memory, and for that i respect you. don't be mistaken: just a couple of years back, when i first asked you you asked me not to be angry.

and i have not since.

you must know that as i write this out, i feel no anger nor disappointment for the fact that for the last few years i've been living on my own and you, just being a friend whom i know will be there for me, has been and still is the independent me. don't be mistaken: i have not been holding on.

since the days that we cleared the air, all i wanted was to focus on the other areas in my life. not that you were the cause, but rather it was i But that really is a totally seperate issue. why this entry is even up here is simply because i thought we could start all over again.

nobody knew. not even that small boy. no one. absolute. it was purely me and me alone. but as i mentioned, this just ain't bout me alone. and so i wanted to know how you felt bout this.

but
after all that has happened i guess we can never go back to where we first begun, let alone be together.

"i wish you love"
go listen.

No comments: