Sunday, July 30, 2006

the power of music- vjchoir; love

(sound) thunderous applaud filled the hall
-as the orchestra stood to receive the compliments
time stood still for things to fall into place.
gravity took the situation by hand and led it in;
down
down
down
it sank, set within the darkness of the night.
and as the stage lights dimmed upon the platform,
the chances of music-making dimminshed slowly.
trudging along the dark corridors of the backstage
the silence ebbed into my spirit; my soul.
dragging the load along as i walked,
sounds of laughter filled the air
euphoria.
ah- that's what that is.
boy,
am i so gonna miss that.
thoughts vanished when we met back in that secret place
the place called heaven- cool, refreshing, final.
we stood in formation as the clouds rose among us,
chords rang in unison as memories pelted my mind.
it flooded me. drowned my senses. filled my entire being.
3:three, that was the magic number for that night.
the anthem rang as tsunami memories rained down.
the emo-wall shielded my eyes from pouring;
i just had to be strong.
the atmosphere of hugs of love and whispers of good wishes
made it impossible for the floodgates to remain shut
- it burst forth.
YEAR TWOS TAKE PHOTO!
click.
ONE MORE TIME!
click.
and that ended our term.

No comments: