Saturday, May 06, 2006

home alone

woots! have been staying at my aunt's place for coming to one day already, and what's really cool is that there's no one here! wheee. so i've really been staying by myself for the past day and it was a cool experience lahx. what i find really cool about it was that it really gave me a glimpse of what staying at home by yourself is really like. i mean it obviously doesn't really give me a full picture of what staying at home alone is cause i don't have to clean the house whatsoever but its still an experience. ahaha.

quite fun lahx. haha. i mean you dont really have to account to anybody about whatever you do at home and all, and basically you can do anything at home lahx. haha. on top of that fact that it kinda got boring after a while cause i didn't go out at all today, it was quite an experience. and i figured that if i were to live by myself in the future, i wouldn't be staying at home the whole day in the first place, but this experience gave me much insight to what staying at home through the day is like. and still, i cannot fathom how others want to stay home during the weekends or hols. haha. hmmm. thank God for choir prac on sat. at least there's something for me to do out of home.

but what's really exciting is that everytime you come home, there's some sorta quietness and cosy-ness. yepps. something relaxing finally. haha. relax too long and ya as i've mentioned, it gets boring.

haha.
but i'm sure gonna look forward to my own apartment
in the future.
get an apartment. get a car.
get a dog (german shepherd)
GET A LIFE.
before enslaving myself once again to love.
wahahha.

No comments: