Monday, February 13, 2006

i really feel cheated.

[no dear, its not because of you]

have i not told you all to learn up your steps and your actions? have i not reminded you guys time and time again? was it very difficult to know what action at what part- am i even asking for 10000 actions in a bar? the actions are simple enough, 1 action for 2 or more pages? is it really tough? and you tell me you people aren't ready. as part of the choreo com, shouldn't it be your perogative to learn up, to memorise and to remember the actions.

just disappointed.
pretty much.

we've got to memorise the score AND actions by sat. if you cannot meet that dateline, well i guess it's my head that rolls. ONLY my head. yours don't. but i'm not the least worried cause i know i've done my best. but you guys ought to ask yourself- have you?

and let me introduce the alphabet of the day to you.
F.

No comments: