Wednesday, December 14, 2005

back from korea!

ever felt the extremes of temperature?
-11degrees one day, the second 30degrees.
korea one day, the second singapore.

take me up north and let me see the snow
you disappointed me mother nature,
for you have only made me cold.

take me up to the mountain top and let me
touch the clouds; let me see the shooting
stars and from the top ski your way down

bring me down to the mini-hong kong
the city that never sleeps: seoul. beautiful
it is but just be careful where you face

breezes. winds. gales. cold winds from up north
blow me down to the south. hate what you do:
stay within me and keep me still. freezing.

fly me down back to singapore and let me
feel beads fall from the crown and flood my back.
for 6 days, i have not felt this and i have decided
- i want to be right here: singapore.

its just great to be back to be with all of you guys
>>vjchoir! i missed you so....

No comments: