Monday, October 24, 2005

worried sick.

i'm sorry my brother
for not replying earlier
for i was away on a trip
here's my wish, i hope you'd keep:

that He shall direct your paths
keeping you in His love,
peace and joy, that you
may be succesful in all that you do.

to jeremy gan, dan, gen rong, shi xuan, law, seth, josh cheam, fredrick, johnny, and the rest of my dearest VS juniors and DSA juniors too (sorry can't remember all your names): from the bottom of my heart, i really wanna wish all of you guys a really wonderful and blessed 2-3 weeks of the O levels. tough situations don't last, only tough people do- i'm very sure you guys will go through this satge with much confidence and strength each and every day of the paper. My heart goes out to all of you, I'll be praying for all you guys! yepps.

"If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be give to him."
- James 1:5

No comments: