Saturday, September 17, 2005

bout of depression<<

flung wide open the gates were at the sound of the bell,
interior streams flowed into the rivers of people;
in this mysterious world of emotions and feelings
why then do we immerse ourselves sometimes in it?
when in the back of our small finite minds, we know
that we can never control let alone subdue it;
feelings and emotions ran high clinching top positions
in the atmosphere of the soul where few have reached.
fatigue got the better of me, forcing my world of imaginations
to unleash its deepest darkest powers of reminding me
of the past- history: what a bore, but yet it brought back pain.
holocaust this was not, for only tender 17years old i am, it was more..
the world suddenly lost its meaning, its divine purpose
as it slowly dashed past before my very windows to the soul.
companions, brethen i have ignored. the face showed it all.
then she came back; this time like a huge river whose dams were
broken, began to flood my thoughts, overcoming my physical state.
help- i struggled through. sitting on the veranda, i stared.
nothing was tangible. but nothing was stopping me.
but it was so real. so futuristic. ah- there goes my emotions again...
i guess i'm just splashing around in the water of this ever so
tiny river of emotions;
in this big Big BIG world of feelings
where i hold no reins to it. absolutely.

No comments: