Friday, February 18, 2005

bingoberries!

today had SLV (service Learning Venture). and my class went to this kindergarden to play and to teach the kids how to play some traditional games. when we went there, we were like, "scared lehx... HOW?" but then right, when we got to know them and saw them face to face, we were like," OMGOSH! SO CUTE!" well that was my reaction lahx. we palyed like tin bola, though it was later modified to teach them bowling. haha. played marbles. erasers. and five stones. haha. i love the kids lahx!

and guess wat? i adopted a godson. he's 3 years old, BUT damn intelligent. really really intelligent. maybe i'm biased towards him. but hey! he's my godson after all. haha. he said bye to me specially when we left the place lohx. even as i write this, i miss him already. ~sigh. he's really adorable. in fact all the kids there are reallly adorable and lovable lahx.

we did such a good job that the teachers told my CT tutor that they want us to come back every month to play with the kids. i was like "YES!!!" hahah. then i can see my godson.

i love him. my godson.
ahhhhh...

No comments: