Thursday, November 25, 2004

choices!

todae's the dae that the application for JCs start. yesterdae had a really good discussion *not very productive-like 500lines of words but still no firm decision* with rey, bryan, kh, izzat and ragen. it was good.

here's wat's holding me back:
VJC- beautiful school. great sch culture- i mean from vs to vj, similar sch spirit. nice ppl. choir's great there. besides, gng there= 4 bonus pts. BUT! subject combi lahx. either 3 humans plus 1 maths/tsd/ art, where 2 of the humans is mandatory econs and lit. love econs to bits. but skeptical bout lit. or 2 science 1 maths 1 humans. see the irritating part of it?

TJC- went to the openhouse. didn't really appeal to me. quite boring there. heard from my frends from there, who also told me taht the school there is seriously boring. so i'm not surprised. ss has taught me well, if the source is critical bout his/her own origins then i can believe more. so yup, i'm skeptical bout the school culture. yar. BUT! subject combi there is precisely wat i want. 2 humans (up to me, which will be econs and geog for me), 1 maths and 1 sience (chem!).

so u see the horrible difference, if only VJC principal or someone can come see this. then maybe can open a new class which has a subject combi of 2 humans, 1 maths, 1 science. preferably: GE-EC-MA-CH. gosh. so irritating lahx. dang it. going out to watch a late night movie with classmates later at 5pm. i mean 5pm meet. not the time of the movie. 5pm call late night movie mehx? *kokkokkok head* also gng to discuss bout the jc choices also. haix. all so lost. all so helpless. feels like primary school. just taht now? parents not there to help u choose. back then they help u choose. u jsut shuddup. i wasn't that deprived though. had a say. but now: all up to me.

haix. got 2 more daes to decide. but i think i'm gng for tjc. its combi over jc. tt's that. kenny told me: accountability and responsibilty will tell me wat to do. i seriously hope it does tell me soon. real soon.

No comments: